Academic Delivery and Support
The Kansas Teaching & Leading Project offers Academic Delivery Support to ensure students receive the support they need via formal and informal school programs that will enrich students. Learning in an electronic environment can be challenging and connecting with students virtually can be a unique endeavor. The Kansas Teaching & Leading Project offers academic delivery and support to address.
What can we do or consider first?
Review steps for developing a creative, fun and
engaging summer camp:
– Consider steps for planning a summer camp
– Think through ideas
– Consider additional elements to add to the experience
Audience: K-12 Staff
* Review basic guidelines for tiered system of supports for reading and math.
* Plan for (re)implementation of tiered services
* Consider capacity changes for group size and effect on schedules
* Reading Interventions and Dyslexia
Audience – K-12 teachers and administrators
* Learn about and discuss strategies for degree analysis, IPS and SEL considerations
* Consider plans for prom, graduation and other end-of-year events for Seniors
Audience – Secondary staff
What can we consider or do next?
Providing Meaningful General Education Curriculum Access to Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities.
Developing IEPs that Support Inclusive Education for Students with the Most Significant Cognitive Disabilities
Understand why vocabulary is such an important building block for comprehension.
Explore ways to increase our students’ vocabularies.